List & Sell Your Boat
Do you want to sell your boat?
South Mountain Yachts is a Yacht Brokerage firm by design!
Selling Your vessel is our priority and we are available to our customers full time!
Why List your boat with South Mountain Yachts?
- First of all, at South Mountain Yachts, we get the job done! We Sell them all, Big & Small, any age!
- We listen to you, our clients
- We respect your vessel
- SMY offers removable signage for your convenience
- We advertise your boat on 20+ major multiple listing boating websites with enhanced ads for more visability
- We Capture buyers on Google using the latest techniques to pinpoint buyers for your boat
- We create custom email “Blasts” to thousands of potential buyers
- We provide maximum effort and consistent communication, progress reports
- We use web ad enhancements to greatly increase visibility for your vessel
- We offer “On the Water”, “Running Videos” and “Virtual Tour” videos of your vessel
- We have print specification sheets & brochures for your Vessel
- We offer you customized media: photo albums, post cards, buyer’s books
- We print individual brochures of your boat and place them in multiple locations
- We offer a “Packing Service” & Boxes to remove “stuff” from your vessel!
- We offer a “125” point inspection checklist, a “pre survey” w repair suggestions to eliminate surprises at sale time.
- Oil sampling available
- Video Scope inspection (great for under engines, manifolds, behind & inside tanks) available.
- South Mountain Yachts is the only brokerage firm Nationwide that offers
FLIR THERMAL & INFRARED PHOTOGRAPHY for your vessel
- ABYC Member
- Certified Level I Thermographer
- Fast Inventory Turnover
- Bi-weekly Contact and Monthly Progress Reports
- NO PART TIMERS! Just fully dedicated staff
- Most of All, South Mountain Yachts Broker is a Full Time Certified Professional Yacht Broker. See “Our Crew”
Nothing gets buyers more excited about your vessel than a “live video”
We will produce, edit and promote a customized video for your vessel.
A large percentage of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent who uses video.
Vessels listed with video get four times the inquiries of boats listed without video.
Including video in emails doubles the click-through rate and reduces opt-outs by 75 percent.
With a 51 percent audience share, YouTube is now the top video research destination for vessel buyers,
(yes, even more popular than listing websites).
Make South Mountain Yachts your default upload location for listing videos!